


Cianna Rain was born Monday the 14th at 10:48 in the morning. I got to the hospital at 5 am and was induced just after 6 a.m. It was a bit scared because I didn't know what to expect. Everyone kept saying sit back and relax because inductions take a long time-but I always says nobody but themselves knows their own body better. My first delivery was a whole 5 hours long from first contraction to finish. I knew this one would be just as fast if not faster. The contractions started coming and around 8:40 my Dr came in to break my water. Just after that I asked for my epidural. While they were paging for that, my contractions kept getting stronger. HOLY HELL!! I have never experienced anything so painful in my life!!! With Adrian I got the epidural way before I felt much pain of any kind. These contractions seemed to last minutes and were only 30 seconds apart. My body was seriously convulsing with the pain. Finally the guy with my epidural got there and started explaining the process. I wanted to yell at him "I don't care about the explanation just stick the damn needle in me" !!!! But I was in too much pain. So here I am on the bed with my back exposed and my butt flapping away (I was shaking with pain) thanking God for drugs and praying the guy would hurry up. Finally I felt the sting of the needle and I was in a blissful state. I went numb...it was heaven for a bit but then my blood pressure dropped and well lets just say he eased off on the meds. No dripper for me. I could feel my legs again and felt everything that went on just no exruciating pain. Then my nurse, her name was Pat and she reminded me of those old school army nurses, anyway she flips me over in one quick move and checks to see if I am dialated. I was feeling a little violated but all propriety goes out the window with birth! She said I was ready! Holy moly a few more minutes and I would have had no time for an epidural. The Dr was paged and not to long after my beautiful baby girl was born! Then it started pouring down rain :) LOL But we had already picked out the name Rain for her middle name. Joe wanted to name her Rainie I compromised and made Rain her middle name. He of course will call her Rainie wether I like it or not or maybe just to annoy me but I think Cianna is a beautiful name. And together Cianna Rain, is just perfect for my little girl. Anyway she was born 6 lbs 7 ounces and 18 inches long. I never thought I'd have any more children, just Adrian and I was ok with that- but now I can't imagine my life without Cianna. I truly am blessed.
*داتا ارقام موبايل*
*يتوفر لدينا كم كبير يصل الى 2 مليون ريكورد فى ملفات Excel اكسل تحتوى على
بيانات كاملة اكبر النوادى و عملاء عدد من البنوك و المحلات ال...

0 comments:
Post a Comment